Orders placed between 19-28 April will be dispatched on 29 April
or 4 fortnightly payments of $3.75 with More info
Made in the USA, it’s a safe outlet for anyone who needs to chew, and an effective way to help calm, self-regulate, and focus. Like all other ARK chews, it comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard (Red) – This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm (Lime Green) – This is the middle level, which we call XT (“Xtra Tough”). It’s firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm (Royal Blue) – This is the toughest level, which we call XXT (“Xtra Xtra Tough”). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level in any given shape.
Email email@example.com for a reduced shipping rate (if only purchasing this item).
The Grabber Brick Chew has lots of features for sensory seekers to love: an easy-to-grab loop, a long extension to reach the back molars, large bumps on the front side, and small bumps on the back side for varying sensory input.
Please note: the Grabber Brick is a overall a little bit larger in size (about 2” across the loop, 5.1” long, and .5” thick) than the original Grabber. It also has a more rectangular shape compared to the original Grabber’s more rounded edges.
USA Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Recommended for children 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
- Measures about 5.1″ long, 2″ across the loop, and just under .5″ thick (including the bumps)
- Wash with mild soap and water. Top-rack dishwasher safe (no drying cycle)
- Made in Columbia, SC, USA
- Exact color cues may vary slightly
- Each chew is sold individually
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, BPA, PVC, or latex
- Adult supervision required
Please email for a shipping quote if this is the only product you are ordering.
Red, Lime Green, Royal Blue