Orders placed between 19-28 April will be dispatched on 29 April
or 4 fortnightly payments of $6.49 with More info
Dino Bite comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Red = Standard, this is the softest Dino option (the chewiest level, but still firm) recommended for mild to moderate chewing
- Lime Green = XT (firmer), for moderate chewing
- Royal Blue = XXT (the most firm), recommended for avid chewing and/or for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items
Email email@example.com for a reduced shipping rate (if only purchasing this item).
Dino-Bite Chewable Jewelry Necklace is the coolest chewelry on the block! This “roarsome” T-Rex design is sure to be a hit with dinosaur fans. Measuring in at approximately 1.5 x 2.5″ inches and just under half an inch thick, this is a pretty ‘beefy’ chew pendant with a lot of ‘meat’ on its bones. It’s a great option for those who prefer chewing with their pre-molars and/or front teeth.
Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 1.5 inches at the widest part, 2.5 inches at the tallest part, and just under half an inch thick.
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool for avid chewing, see ARK’s Y-Chew XXT.
Please email for a shipping quote if this is the only product you are ordering.
Red, Lime Green, Royal Blue