“I Have Autism” 5-Book Set with CD-ROM
- Resource Guide with reproducible, personalised “I Have Autism” book (8½” x 11″)
- 5 “I Have Autism” books to share with teachers, parents, and classmates (8½” x 7½”)
- CD-ROM will print the entire Resource Guide
Rinky Links (24)
or 4 payments of $10.40 with Afterpay
I or me? We or us? He or him? Which pronoun should you use in this sentence? 120 Pronoun Fill-in Sentence Cards Super Fun Deck has 120 fill-in-the-blank, illustrated sentence cards to help students learn the proper use of subjective, objective, possessive, and reflexive pronouns. Players read the cards and then choose the pronouns that match the illustrations. As an option, players can use the Pronoun Cue Cards to help them select the correct pronouns.$39.00
or 4 payments of $9.75 with Afterpay
Fast and Fun Number Crunchin’!
It’s a race to get rid of your cards! Players add or subtract 1, 2, or 3 to the number on card pile to see if they have a card that can be played next. Sounds easy, but with everyone racing and playing cards, the numbers are always changing!$29.99
or 4 payments of $7.50 with Afterpay
This extremely durable Active World Tuff Tray can be filled with water or sand or left empty for investigation activities. Perfect for messy play and a range of learning through play activities.
- Colour: Black
- 94cm (D)
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor play
- Note: Stand sold separately (please contact us is you require a stand)
or 4 payments of $17.50 with Afterpay
Colourful bean bags offer many options for learning and play. Great for developing gross motor skills. 5 colours and 26 pieces in a set.
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Communication & Language – literacy
• Physical Development – motor skills, hand-eye coordination
• Understanding the World – colour$59.99
or 4 payments of $15.00 with Afterpay