To infer means to be able to look at clues in a situation and figure out what is happening. This Webber Inferencing BIG Deck has 100 large 5″ x 7″ photo cards each with six follow-up questions to help children improve their inferencing skills.
The colour-coded topic areas include:
- Associations (These items belong to…)
- Identify the Setting (Where is this?)
- Part to Whole (What is it?)
- Predicting (What happens next?)
- What Happened?
or 4 payments of $11.50 with Afterpay
Logic is the ability to think through problems and use strategies to solve them. These skills are important for early learning and literacy development. Inferencing Skill Strips contains 120 double-sided cards (240 items) that address four skill areas across three levels of difficulty.
- Determine Cause and Effect
- Identify items with particular Attributes
- Use Venn Diagrams to Compare and Contrast
- Use time order words in Sequencing Events
or 4 payments of $16.25 with Afterpay