“I Have Autism” 5-Book Set with CD-ROM
- Resource Guide with reproducible, personalised “I Have Autism” book (8½” x 11″)
- 5 “I Have Autism” books to share with teachers, parents, and classmates (8½” x 7½”)
- CD-ROM will print the entire Resource Guide
Rinky Links (24)
or 4 payments of $10.00 with Afterpay
I or me? We or us? He or him? Which pronoun should you use in this sentence? 120 Pronoun Fill-in Sentence Cards Super Fun Deck has 120 fill-in-the-blank, illustrated sentence cards to help students learn the proper use of subjective, objective, possessive, and reflexive pronouns. Players read the cards and then choose the pronouns that match the illustrations. As an option, players can use the Pronoun Cue Cards to help them select the correct pronouns. $39.00
or 4 payments of $9.25 with Afterpay
Webber Articulation Cards
- 64 cards per deck (32 pairs) (3¼” x 4¼”)
- Target sounds in initial position only
or 4 payments of $4.50 with Afterpay
Articulation Cards Set 2 (SH, CH, TH, F, V, K, G)Use Webber Articulation Cards with a variety of activities to reinforce articulation, language development, listening, and memory skills.
or 4 payments of $42.50 with Afterpay
Autism – A Guide for Educators, Clinicians, and Parents is an interdisciplinary study of the diagnosis and treatment for the growing number of children with autism. The book is the result of extensive research and personal experiences of educators and private practice clinicians who wish to share practical and useful information to their colleagues and parents of the children they serve.
or 4 payments of $12.50 with Afterpay
MAKE MEAL TIMES FUN!
The Garden Plate is designed to fit and work together with the Garden Fairy 3-piece cutlery set (sold separately). The plate has divided sections with specific locations for the Garden Rake Fork, Garden Shovel Spoon, and Garden Hoe Pusher to park when not being used to eat with.
or 4 payments of $6.50 with Afterpay
MAKE MEALS FUN!
Fitting in with the Garden Fairy theme, the spoon is shaped like a garden trowel with a tactile handle.
Also available in a set of 3 – Fork, Spoon, Pusher.
or 4 payments of $2.13 with Afterpay
Are you supporting children with Early Language Development? These 25 informational and activity-based handouts will help you tell parents and caregivers at home how they can stimulate language development in their young ones. Copy the black and white handouts or print colour versions from the CD-ROM.
or 4 payments of $4.50 with Afterpay
Made in the USA, it’s a safe outlet for anyone who needs to chew, and an effective way to help calm, self-regulate, and focus. Like all other ARK chews, it comes in 3 colour-coded toughness levels:
- Standard (Red) – This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm (Lime Green) – This is the middle level, which we call XT (“Xtra Tough”). It’s firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm (Royal Blue) – This is the toughest level, which we call XXT (“Xtra Xtra Tough”). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level in any given shape.
Email email@example.com for a reduced shipping rate (if only purchasing this item).
or 4 payments of $3.75 with AfterpayColour : Red - Lime Green - Royal Blue
This hands-on, hopping good board game combines the fun of children helping their frogs “jump” from the “frog pond” (board) to their “lily pads” with development of early language and articulation skills.
or 4 payments of $17.50 with Afterpay
“Step up” your young students’ sequencing and pre-reading skills with MagneTalk 4-Step Sequencing magnetic game. Students create stories on the magnetic storyboard by putting the magnetic tiles in order.
or 4 payments of $8.00 with Afterpay