If your children love building blocks then they are sure to enjoy this hands on way to build words. Why not use it to make spelling more fun!
This pack comes with:
- 1 A4 whiteboard with silicone based attached (random colour)
- One Pen with Eraser
- 73 Large (3cm squared) Phoneme Tiles
- More than 300 digital (PDF) , colour coded Flash Cards You will need to either print these or leave them on the screen.
or 4 payments of $17.50 with Afterpay
Two decks, so many games! Play Go Fish, Crazy Eights, War and MORE! Card decks can be used separately to practice quick and automatic sound recognition or together to improve blending.
Code Quest: Consonant Party Deck comes complete with two of each of the 28 consonant sounds (includes digraphs), instruction, explanation and wild cards. Cards also feature shapes and numbers so you can use our rules or make up your own to play your way to sound automaticity!$26.95
or 4 payments of $6.74 with Afterpay
Having a Learning Difference / ADHD can certainly come with challenges. But the three Success Elements – Positive Mindset, Self-Awareness & Perseverance – discussed in this book will guide the dyslexic reader to effective strategies that will help them identify the strengths that will help you succeed!
In his book, Marc Hoffman, a successful dyslexic entrepreneur, and educator, shares his childhood memories in a fun and engaging way. As he mentors three dyslexic kids, Josh, Jill, and Tim, they learn to understand the three success elements and how to apply them in their daily life; he connects with the reader to follow similar steps to become a self-advocate.$25.00
or 4 payments of $6.25 with Afterpay
A comprehensive guide to embracing your child’s differences and putting them on the right path.
Raising Exceptional Children helps you:
- Explore your child’s needs–Covering attention and sensory issues, autism, dyslexia, giftedness, and more, this guide helps you recognize and understand your child’s unique differences.
- Strategize for success–From navigating tough emotions to setting appropriate goals, learn techniques that will help exceptional children develop lifelong skills.
- Get them learning support–Whether you’re interested in special education, homeschooling, or otherwise, discover ready-to-use advice for making sure your child has the right educational opportunities.
or 4 payments of $8.75 with Afterpay
Phonological Awareness Fun Park. Increase your students’ awareness of phonemes (sounds), syllables, and words as they travel around the park, pressing the electronic spinner to determine the number of spaces to move, and collecting colorful foam prizes at each entertaining booth.$95.00
or 4 payments of $23.75 with Afterpay
Morpheme Magic: Lessons to Build Morphological Awareness for Year 5 – 13
Systematic and explicit morpheme lessons, teaching activities, and more will create morphological awareness for teachers and students alike! Fifty-three lessons, covering suffixes, prefixes, roots, and Greek combining forms, share a systematic routine that draws from the research on how we develop deep word knowledge. This program is sure to enhance advanced word study while building interest and curiosity about words.
Morpheme Magic Wall Cards (8.5 X 11 cardstock)
Appealing and informational morpheme reference cards for when teachers and students need a quick morpheme review or reminder. Post these in the classroom to support the Morpheme Magic lessons. These cards are built into many of the lesson activities, or can serve as a stand-alone for learning anytime during the day.
“This handbook will be welcomed by teachers who have been looking for a flexible and manageable set of lessons on common morphemes.” Dr Lousia Moats
Recommended to purchase as a Book & Wall Card Combo. Book and cards also sold separately.$86.00 – $165.00
or 4 payments from $21.50 with AfterpayBuy Now : Book & Wall Card Combo - Book - Wall Cards
Reinforce multisensory learning with our Tactile Trio. Three different materials engage the senses and make dictation fun and effective.
The Tactile Trio consists of three Kendore Kits, each packaged in an 8.5 x 10.5 tin tray with a securely fitting lid. The Tactile Trio comes with a criss-crossed rubber band for easy transport or storage on a bookshelf.$69.95
or 4 payments of $17.49 with Afterpay
Have fun and save money with our Ten Card Deck Value Pack! Teach and reinforce literacy concepts ranging from consonants and vowels to Greek and Latin patterns (and everything in between). Each deck contains instructions for multiple card games for one-on-one and small group instruction.
- Code Quest — Vowels and Consonants
- Boat Trip – Vowel Teams
- Magic Bridge – Vowel Consonant E
- Cops and Criminals – Sight Words
- Strawberry Smash – Consonant Blends
- Unlock REVLOC – Syllable Types
- Giant vs. Cyclops – Hard and Soft C and G
- Tiger Trek – R-controlled Vowels (NEW DECK)
- Socrateaser – Greek Patterns
- CaesarPleaser – Latin Patterns
Switch Learning is proud to be the exclusive distributor of Kendore Learning products in New Zealand and Australia. Contact Us for a shipping quote to Australia.$255.00
or 4 payments of $63.75 with Afterpay